Debut author Jennifer Haymore’s new historical romance, A HINT OF WICKED is turning up the heat all across the country. This sexy tale of one woman caught between duty and desire is a sultry novel about a royal love triangle.? Already garnering praise from all over the country, Haymore has been lauded as “an author to watch”. A 4-star “HOT” review from Romantic Times praises:
“Debut author Haymore crafts a unique plot filled with powerful emotions and complex issues?she reminds us that love?s power, beauty and passion is often combined with heartache.”
When Sophie, Duchess of Calton believes that her husband has been killed in the Battle of Waterloo, she turns to his closest friend Tristan for support. What begins as a friendship quickly blossoms into a passionate love affair. But when Garrett returns from war, determined to reclaim his bride, Sophie finds herself trapped between the two men she loves and immersed in a dangerous game.
Fallen Angel Reviews calls A HINT OF WICKED “captivating – amazing…one of the best historical romances I have read this year”.
Some Fun Facts about Jennifer Haymore:
1. When she was a kid, she spent a year sailing with her family. Her parents and the crew got deathly ill from poisoned fish on a sparsely populated atoll near Tahiti, so they cut the trip short and returned to Hawaii so they could recover.
2. She doesn’t mind bugs in general, but she is deathly afraid of cockroaches
3. She loves playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero with family. She’s versatile – plays guitar, bass, drums, and her kids don’t cringe too much when she sings.
4. During her June honeymoon, it hailed in Rome. It was around 80 degrees outside and pebble-sized chunks of hail were raining from the sky. She briefly wondered if the apocalypse had arrived & thought it appropriate that they were near the Vatican.
5. Ushered in the new millennium on the island of Crete in Greece with her husband and their one-year-old son.